Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Busy, busy...

This week has been a bit crazy. I've been prepping for SoCal, applying to jobs and connecting with some folks for future styling gigs, I've also been getting ready for a couple of shoots I have coming up before I leave; some agency tests for my friend Vik (who I've modeled for previously) and some artist promo work for my friend Adam. I'm definitely looking forward to both! This coming Monday I have an appointment to pick up wardrobe from Goodstock (for the shoot with Vik), which is an amazing boutique in Downtown Sac that I literally wish I could live in... I've also been pre-occupied with babysitting the newest member of the family: Sophie.

WARNING: Cuteness may cause ear-to-ear grinning and explosion of the brain.



I'm also heavily addicted to Pixlr-o-matic, which is like Instagram, but for people like myself who aren't cool enough to own an iPhone or Android and therefore don't have access to/can't use Instagram. Lol.

- Kailee

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God he/she is soooo sweet! Great blog.

    x

    www.affordablefashionforyou.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete